Technology Intern Program
- Created user-friendly React web interface & Flask API to automatically explore and onboard large datasets to Capital One’s data lake
- Generated statistics for datasets, which created value for company by helping onboarding and providing insights to large unknown datasets stuck in S3
- Profitably utilized AWS products (Route53, EC2, ELB, Lambda) to deploy and harden end products to production
Application Developer Intern
- Created user-friendly graph generator program using Python, SQL, and PySpark that produced data lineage, which reduced time to analyze large data sets from a week to one day
- Processed graphs were used to support DDE to ECE migration as part of the Data Center Exit Program, which migrated on-prem systems to AWS
- Successfully worked in Capital One’s Agile environment and managed priorities using Jira
Logger is a utility bot for the Discord communication platform. It processes 22+ million messages daily for 50+ million users on the Discord platform (198,000 servers). It utilizes PostgreSQL for persistent storage, and Redis as a short-term caching layer. Logger utilizes custom sharding and load balancing for operating at scale.
Simple ZWS Link Shortener
SimpleZWS is a link shortener I wrote in Golang for practice and fun. It exposes a web API to upload images to, and returns a shortened link to the image. Shortened links look like the base domain of a website, as the image path is now invisible characters.